Medhasya

Hi! This post is about me and the objectives I have for my blog.


My name is Valeria; I’m a second year psychological student. I’m 19 years old. I live with my parents, my two sisters, my brother and my little nephew… we are a big family. I like many different things but I love so much write… two years ago, I said to my dad: “I want to be a writer” of course, my dad didn’t agree. Anyway, I love my career <3 (stop)


My objectives: I hope to learn to write better in English (stop)
see you later!


PD: Protest! This is like a telegram ):
4 Responses
  1. Marian Says:

    It is! Very well done!


  2. Catutisima Says:

    hahahahah!!! totally agree!!! Miss Marian shouldn't stop us to express our feelings and emotions, WE LOVE TO WRITE!!♥ hahaha okay okay, your post was so funny!

    See you soon, Valerie :D


  3. I also I have a big family! and... I miss my family! u.u
    How nice that you like writing, I think it is inspiring :)
    See you in class!


  4. Milady Says:

    Valeria! heey! it's really funny your post! maybe you could be a psicology-writer, jajaja. See youu! (:


Post a Comment

Datos personales

Plantilla original blogspot modificada por plantillas blog