Medhasya

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook (with WIFI), my computer as I have had for several years (do not remember, 5 years I think). It was a very useful gift.


I use it daily, sometimes for many hours. I can do whatever I like on it: I can write, work, read, chat with friends, check my mails, watching series and movies, playing video games, etc etc. It is a world of possibilities!


I love it, because i can be lying in bed with him, or while I eat, or bathroom, in the courtyard. I take it where I go ... sometimes go with me in the university or in a friend's house.


Well, I know it sounds like: I'm addicted to my notebook. Isn’t true! When I'm on vacation I have left it at home ....


But my life would be more difficult without it, would have trouble doing the work of the u, spend more money on calls to friends... and fun ... would have to see shows and movies on television and playing video games on the wii ahahah!





0 Responses

Post a Comment

Datos personales

Plantilla original blogspot modificada por plantillas blog