Medhasya

“All my life is changing every day, in every possible ways” singing Dolores O’Riordan, vocalist of The cranberries.


In this post, I talk about dreams, the song “Dreams” and my dreams too.


I have many dreams; you said I’m a dreamer (… “but I not the only one” said John Lennon… I’m sorry, the last week i listen music so much time) but I love it (but, sometimes, I hate this way to be, because dreams take you away from reality, and when you wake up can be very painful).


the last time my main dream was not something but someone. For this reason, this song was very important to me, I listened and smiled, I felt like this.


“And Oh my dreams It's never quite as it seems”


I agree, you think you want something or someone, but then someone else comes something unexpected and you realize that your dream was there. When this person came I did not mind, but then we talked and I was dazzled.


“And now I'll tell you openly, You have my heart so don't hurt me”


This is what hurts to dream, in a dream we put our heart, our soul ... and that's what's scary…. You think and you pray: please, don’t hurt me. But then…..


“You're what I couldn't find” continue this song


Oh! It’s so wonderful, dream worth. I thought the same thing: I finally found you.


“A totally amazing mind So understanding and so kind… You're everything to me”


Feel that someone is everything to you, is perhaps the greatest thing we can gives life, to find something worthwhile to live, keep dreaming


I felt from the first word to last, and I hope that you too have felt or feel it. It may hurt, certainly, but who cares, that's life and in this way we feel alive.


Dreaming makes us human, makes us young, makes us happy and free.


“ 'cause you're a dream to me, dream to me"


0 Responses

Post a Comment

Datos personales

Plantilla original blogspot modificada por plantillas blog